Teenage E-book guide do you know the signs of despair. Teen years filled with growth and expectations. This can make this a very confusing times. Even for the strongest child. Introducing Parents resourceS reveals what is going on with your child. Have you taught about why your youth sleep so much? Do you want to know why your child is so angry? How about cyberbullying what will you say? All here. Read if you dare to face your fears. “Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.” ― Lemony Snicket. It’s going to be ok remember .
How to guide teens struggling with depression know signs
- Anger outbursts and irritability.
- Decreased energy / fatigue / inability to concentrate
- Decreased desire to do things that previously gave joy.
- Wayward sleeping patterns (too much sleep or insomnia)
- Anxiety (and its symptoms include nervous tensions, stomach upsets, nail biting, memory loss)
- Sadness that seems out of place and lasts throughout the day.
- Unexplained constant body pain can also be linked to depression
How it manifests in your teen
Your youth will get angry and their behavior may seems as the “typical Teenage Phase”. Clinical depression is on the rise compared to previous years. Doctors and medical personnel’s beginning to acknowledge that they are suffering. There’s resources dedicated to studying and researching the condition in teenagers. As awareness grows, more and more help is available. For teenagers suffering from depression.
If you think your teen is suffering from mental illness and his symptoms are consistent. Don’t take lightly. Your support will be needed. Ignoring the signs of depression in your child makes matters worse. Work together as a family to help your teen through this trying time. Let your child know daily you love her.