Depressed Quotes Feeling Despondent can’t seem to cope with everyday life problems do you feel as if know one cares? Isolated in darkness emptiness becomes your new best friend. If you can take 2 minutes to read, create a vision board just do something these 6 depressed quotes will lift motivated by giving hope, make you feel better and even cheer you up.
6 Depressed Quotes lift pick you up
- Getting better from depression demands a lifelong commitment. I’ve made that commitment for my life’s sake and for the sake of those who love me.” (Susan Polis Schutz)
Fighting depression is an everyday battle, whether you do it with therapy, medication, or a combination of the two. When you’re suffering from depression, you might feel like you’re alone in the world, but remember: there are people, who love you and believe in you, so fight the disease for them – and for yourself.
2. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” (Helen Keller)
Why do we like Quotes
Change the world starts with you first change the way you feel just by changing the way you think about your condition. Don’t think of depression as something that is ruining your life: instead, perceive it as the greatest challenge that will help you become the best possible version of yourself.
3. “Keep yourself busy if you want to avoid depression. For me, inactivity is the enemy.” (Matt Lucas)
Not as much of an inspirational quote, as a practical tip for those suffering from depression: inactivity can be your greatest enemy. Find the joy in your life by keeping yourself busy with friends, with hobbies, with an interesting book or play time with a pet.
[bctt tweet=” inactivity can be your greatest enemy. Find the joy in your life”]
4. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” (Thich Nhat Hanh)
Research has consistently demonstrated that there’s a two-way relationship between happiness and the way we express it. A simple smile, even if you feel sad or depressed, sends signals to your brain that you’re happy – so do it, even if you don’t feel like it!
[bctt tweet=”A simple smile, even if you feel sad or depressed, sends signals to your brain that you’re happy.”]
5. “There are far, far better things ahead than anything we leave behind.” (C.S. Lewis)
Never forget that every day you fight the depression is another bad day you leave behind. With every day, you get stronger and happier – don’t despair, just because today looks bad. Embrace the hope and await tomorrow.
6. “Once you choose hope, anything is possible. (Christopher Reeve)
Don’t lose your belief in yourself: choose hope and happiness will choose you. Utilizing these depression quotes to lift you up.