Why do many teenagers feel depressed?
. . . , , , .
, . . . . , .
First, second, third there are three types of depressive disorders: major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder and dysthymic disorder. Major depression is a culmination of all the symptoms and signs that intervene with one’s capability to act normally. To point out It can happen once, but recurring episodes are possible.
, . . .
Teenage depression symptoms:
1. Persistent “empty” feeling
2. Unbelievable hopelessness
3. Feeling guilty and worthless all the time
4. Lack or loss of interests in activities that used to bring joy to the patient and this includes sex.
5. Prominent fatigue
6. Has a difficult time making decisions
A REAL ILLNESS
7. Development of sleep problems
8. Loss of appetite and drastic weight change or loss
9. Suicidal attempts and thoughts.
10. Pronounced irritability
11. Physical aches and pains that have no physiological basis
, . : , . , . , ( ) .