Top 10 Shocking Best Friend Quotes
Top 10 Shocking Best Friend Quotes what do your friends signify for you? Someone who is close to you. Your secret keepers! Those who laugh out loud with you. A BFF who will wipe your tears away or simple buddy with whom you can be yourself. No sugar-coating, nothing fake, just the real you.
Quotes make you happy
Friendship is one beautiful relation that we come across in this world. Meeting someone for the first time and then becoming best friends forever is a wonderful journey. Full of essential and worthwhile lessons for the rest of your life. But it’s not only you and me who value this bond of love. As lifetime relationship history is full of such legends. That have made extraordinary efforts to give their friendship an eternal status. In this post, we are bringing the best comrade quotes from those pioneers for whom friends were much more than just pact.
Equality is the basic pillar over which you can build the strong fort of friendship that will protect you in your hard times. If you don’t consider your friend as an equal to you, in any matter; then probably, the relation might not last for long.
2. “The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.” ? Ralph Waldo Emerson
Those of you who have true friends will agree to the fact that friendship is not just a worldly relation, rather it has a much deeper and spiritual connection; like something sacred.
3. Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.” Sarah Dessen, Someone like You
In spite of being close to each other, sometimes worldly problems excel to overcome this strong relation, leaving people repenting over their past. Always give your relation another chance to survive the situation and flourish again.
4. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” Helen Keller
It’s the energy of the people around us that makes us realize we are alive and this life is worth living. When alone, we are left with nothing, expect pessimism.
5. “The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.” Bette Midler
A darker aspect of friendship is that it’s not always necessary that your buddy values you in the same way that you treat them, and that is the time, when you get to differentiate between fake and real friends.
6. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. – William Shakespeare
If you pretend to be someone you are not; then it’s a clear sign that the relation lacks sincerity and honesty needed to keep it alive forever.
7. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit. – Aristotle
Expectations have killed many relations, not just friendship. Demanding everything to turn out in your favor means you don’t know about the real essence of this slow and smooth journey of getting closer.
8. In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends. – John Churton Collins
A friend in need is a person who will stand up for you but not all stand by your side when you are hit by the winds of hard times. Therefore, be careful and wise, when choosing your closest ones.
9. “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.” Aristotle
When a bond is shared between two people, they automatically get into an aura where their souls meet. Feel the inner beauty of togetherness, so that you can enjoy the subtle sense of affection with your friends.
10. “Words are easy, like the wind; Faithful friends are hard to find.” William Shakespeare conclusion after
Those who speak louder words, usually fail to commit. This happens in friendship too. Not every hand you shake; will hold you in times of despair. Therefore, get to know people and then become friends with them.